Sunday, July 4, 2010

Greetings From India!

Hey everyone! sorry for the delay, we have been very busy. We finally made it here a few days ago and we stayed in Chennai, in Southern India, for a day http://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&tab=wl then took a buss ride to a smaller village near the southern tip of India. We will be here for 2 more days so hopefully I can make some more posts.
It's amazing here, I'm really enjoying being in a radically different culture... so much Chaos... But somehow the people still manage to be so kind. The internet here is not fast at all so It is impossible to upload any video, which I was planning on doing and the pictures upload very slow also, I only had time to upload 1... but its my favorite.

In Chennai -


The Children are some of the most unique, creative, and happy kids I have ever seen. It Amazes me that even in the impoverished way that they live, especially like the photo above, which was taken on a street filled with trash, pollution, and human waste. They still find time to play and enjoy life. I think we could learn a lot from this.
I have to run to dinner, but tomorrow I hope to be able to spend more time uploading pictures. All is well here, and so I hope there.
Nameste.

No comments: