Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 All Beef Patties on a Sesame Seed Bun

When I started this journey 6 months ago I wasn't completely sure that I would be going to India. Thank you, everyone who helped me get to where I am right now. You have changed my life.

I just took a shower, with hot water, and I used shampoo...and I'm planning on stopping at McDonald's on the way to the air port for one last cheese burger... here comes Culture Shock.

Very soon I'll be on an airplane. Albuquerque to Atlanta, Atlanta to Paris, Paris to Bangalore, Bangalore to Chennai. In 29 hrs I'll be in a different world, and I can't wait. Lots more to come so stay updated.

I will make another post as soon as the opportunity arises. Wish me safe travels.
Just for fun, a "Before" India picture. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well by now you know you can NOT order "two all beef patties on a sesame seed bun" here in India. Especially here in Bangalore. I'm actually losing weight because of it.